All Transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
When you visit PJ SAS or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PJ SAS or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of PJ SAS, with copyright authorship for this collection by PJ SAS, and protected by international copyright laws.
PJ SAS' trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not PJ SAS's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits PJ SAS. All other trademarks not owned by PJ SAS or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PJ SAS or its subsidiaries.
Your Online Trade Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. PJ Sas and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
PJ SAS and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by PJ SAS itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by PJ SAS on an "as is" and "as available" basis. PJ SAS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, PJ SAS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PJ SAS does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from PJ SAS are free of viruses or other harmful components. PJ SAS will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to PJ SAS or to products you purchase through PJ SAS shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in NSW, Australia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate PJ SAS's intellectual property rights, PJ SAS may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of NSW, Australia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modifications & Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to PJ SAS. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Terms & Conditions for Orders
When placing an order with PJ SAS, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions for shipping. PJ SAS may change these terms ? conditions at any time.
PJ SAS aims to provide quick and efficient delivery of orders, however due to extenuating circumstances there can be some delays with orders that are out of our control.
Once goods are despatched with the Freight Company/courier, any and all risks associated with damage to or less of goods while in transit are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Upon goods being despatched with the courier changes cannot be made to an order, all responsibility for items ordered rests solely with the purchaser.
Any costs related to dishonoured credit card transactions, dishonoured Cheques etc are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours. Unfortunately, if you contact us outside of this timeframe and your order has been invoiced and despatched the order remains your responsibility.
Credit Returns Policy
At PJ SAS Trading Pty Ltd, we want you to be 100% happy with our products & services. Should you find the need to return an item or need to request a credit for damaged or short supplied items please refer to the following procedure for the authorisation & submission of your claim.
- All Claims for Credit must be notified, in writing within 14-days of invoice date. Claims not notified within this period will not be recognised/accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid invoice number being quoted. If you are unsure of these details, please contact your Sales Representative before lodging your claim to avoid processing delays &or the declining of your claim.
- All Goods Returned/Claims for Credit for whatever reason must be accompanied by a completed Return for Credit (RFC) Form. Please ensure that the Customer Details section at the top of this form is fully completed to avoid processing delays.
- All products returned other than for reason of damage must be 100% complete and be in saleable condition. NO CREDITS will be issued for items that have been priced in your store, as we cannot resell these products.
- Customers are responsible for the costs of returning goods for credit, except where collected by a Representative of PJ SAS Trading Pty Ltd.
- Where PJ SAS Trading Pty Ltd agree to accept goods returned as “No Longer Required”, an administration/restocking fee of 10% will be deducted from the total credit issued.
For Items that are damaged in transit
- If your shipment contains items that have been damaged in transport, please set these items aside for collection and verification by one of our Sales Representatives who will inspect & collect these items during their next in-store visit to your shop.
Your Sales Representative will need to complete a Request For Credit (RFC) Form, ensuring that they tick the “Damaged Stock” box. Please assist them by having the original invoice details available.
Once your Sales Representative has inspected the goods and written up the RFC Form, they will either take the items away with them or advise you that it is OK to dispose of the items.
- Alternately, if you wish to return the items directly to our Liverpool warehouse, please bring them back along with a copy of the original invoice directly to the attention of our Warehouse & Logistics Manager who will prepare the RFC Form for you at the time of return.
Please note that any items that have been priced will not be credited as these will be deemed to have been received in good condition and damaged in your shop.